Marine Insurance, Designed For Your Needs
We insure boats that spend summers in the north and winters in the south and boats that have just one navigational area. New England coastal to the Florida Keys.
Do you live on-board year-round?
• We can cover your personal property and your personal liability for when you are on or off your vessel!
Charter your boat to others?
• We have an endorsement for that also.
Special "hurricane haul-out coverage"?
• We can cover your marine insurance needs the proper way.
To Help Your Marine Insurance Needs.
- Live-a boards
- Corporate ownership
- Hard to place risks, such as wood hulled and first time boat owners
- Agreed value and ACV policies available
- Hull limits of any value
- Worldwide navigation available for luxury yachts
- Vessels up to 45 years old
- Liability-only coverage available
- 6-pac and 12-pac charters
- Sport-fishing boats
- Occasional Bare-Boat Charters on your Personal Yacht Policy. When chartered through an approved company. Contact us for the underwriting guidelines.
High Performance Boats
Programs available for vessels 26' or longer
- Vessel speeds to 130 mph
- Vessels up to 20 years old
- V-Hulls & Catamarans
- Liability Limits to $1 Million
Lobster Boat Insurance Program Benefits
Protect your vessel and your business from the unexpected
- Fast local claim service
- Physical damage coverage for your boat (on the water and on the hard)
- P & I (liability) for bodily injury to your crew and to others to $1,000,000
- Physical damage coverage for property of others
- Pollution liability coverage to the United States and others imposed under section
- 1002 of the Oil Pollution Act of 16 1990 (Law 101-380 amended)
- Loss of use coverage that pays you when your boat is being repaired in
- a covered loss
- Easy payment plans
- Discounted survey rates when you insure with us
- No seasonal lay up period required
Let us know if you have questions.For prompt quotes call or email us today!
Mark Boehmer 207-338-9787 - office, 207-745-2533 - mobile